.Net CMS Development
Gone are those days when you needed to get the support of your developer for regular changes on your business website or blog. Loginworks Softwares brings the most user-friendly solutions with advanced CMS technology, powered by ASP.NET. It simplifies composing blogs, adding or editing media and integrating social utilities on .NET CMS platform. Best part of the CMS based websites is that you do not need to have any sort of technical proficiency to manage the content of your website.
- Open Source and Free
- HTML 5 Compliant
- Dynamic Generation of Content in PDF Format
- Tickets, Polls
- Video Embedding
- The Paypal IPN is Ready To Use
- Advanced SEO Features
One is spoilt for choice when it comes to choosing among the various Content Management Systems based on ASP.NET. You have the option of choosing between of choosing between both paid as well as open source solutions. Some of the more popular ones happen to be:
- DNN which was formerly referred to as DotNetNuke has the distinction of catering over 800,000 websites to netizens across the globe. Its functionalities are not restricted to content management but extend to a framework for application development as well. The Community Edition is free.
- Kentico CMS can be used for building feature rich web solutions. With a host of functionality right from SEO to online marketing tools to mobile websites. An intuitive interface with ease of install, a strong community makes it a highly scalable, flexible and configurable solution for the needs of your business. You can have it for free provided you place a link and logo on your website.
Other CMS solutions based on the ASP.NET FrameWork
- Pronto CMS
- Kooboo CMS
- Composite C1
- MojoPortal CMS
- Yendo CMS
- Telerik Sitefinity
- VMD CMS
- N2 CMS
A Content Management System or CMS has wide ranging benefits and uses in the development of websites and web applications.
Some of the important Benefits are
- Plenty of availability of extensions, plugins and themes
- Help and support from the particular CMS Community
- Open Source CMS’s enable development at low costs
- The running and setup is almost a breeze
- Enhanced Security
- It is scalable and flexible as well
We recommend the following features in the CMS you chose to build with
- Compliance With Standards Set Forth in W3C WCAG, CSS and HTML5
- Separation of Database(Content), Markup(HTML5) and style(CSS)
- Support For SSL Encryption
- A single administration area allowing you to host multiple sites
- Upgrades minus the maintenance window
- The functionality of being able to integrate widgets from third parties with snippets
- Safemode inable rendering of incorrect code snippets
- Easy integration with Google Analytics in One-step
- Adding feeds, links, meta, stylesheets, XML namespaces, headers to individual pages or sites or templates.
Build Your Website Using DotNet CMS and Grow.
A desktop application to install word press blogging system onto multiple servers with
AppOnlease (http://www.loginworks.com/APPONLEASE.pdf) , is a mobile food ordering application for the benefit of
A web application developed for Real Estate Investor. It is one of the
Ezsourcing uses chrome construct API to show the list of cars available for
Antwerp Race is the largest sailing race for sailing yachts in the Benelux.