‘How to’ blogs, which explain how we can archive a certain task using a technology. You can write on following technologies:
All the blogs should have topic in the following format.
Loginworks is quite excited to expand its creative reach among the wide arena of creative heads. We are in a search of some really good and informative articles that are technical in approach and are related to IT and Technology.
In order to ensure that articles are up to the mark and are decorated as per the consistent quality and style, we have come up with certain guidelines that can further assist you with your content idea development.
Apart from having a well-written and well-organized content, it is also essential to include certain highlighting methods to make it more reader friendly.
Arranging your content in a proper manner can attract more readers towards your content. It is needful to place your content under proper headings and sub-headings. Also, assign a proper header formatting to each of your headings and sub-headings to distinguish them from each other.
Also, remember that the title should be an H1 header, and the subheadings should be an H2 header.
Providing an importance to the important topics can make the reader spot important things on the go. With the usage of bold and italic terms in your article, a reader is able to have a quick glance at his/her required area of concern. Also, it can add a worth to the crucial topics of your article.
A pictorial presentation saves your article from falling into the list of boring ones. Adding related pictures or images to your article can not become eye pleasing, but also adds a pause to your content.
NOTE: We prefer images in .png, .jpg, .jpeg and GIFs context.
When it comes to styling an article, there are few details that must be given the spotlight in order to enhance your content. Below are some of the highlighted aspects of styling an article:
In case, you have opted for a pure technical write up, then you are obliged for providing a correct detailed explanation for each coding used. It becomes necessary to explain the importance of command used to the reader so that it can be used and modified wherever necessary.
On our website, we generally go for the articles that are comprehensive and generally written for all experience levels so that it can be accessed by all, despite their existing knowledge.
We move ahead with the goal of making readers understand the concept deeply and thoroughly, hence we demand articles that are clear, detailed and easily approachable in their content.
An article with all the required knowledge in a practical and impactful manner keeps the reader glued to your article. We emphasize a practical approach to the article so as to leave the user with a usable information at the end.
Also, giving a catchy angle to your content makes the reader absorb information in an understandable and easy manner.
Being creative does not require losing your formal touch. It is important to understand that we have an IT base which requires a formal and respectable tone in each of your sayings.
The use of memes, jargons or excessive jokes is simply not appreciated or entertained in our article writing policy sphere. This also includes that we do not prefer the use of the singular person (i.e. “I”), rather we use plural (i.e. “We”) or second person (i.e. “You”).
From start to end, there must be a defined structure to each article. It will not only add a readable approach to your article, but it will also make you put the required information under a defined heading. Here is the required vision to your article:
Providing an eye catching and SEO related title to the article not only enhances its worth, but also makes it Google friendly. A good and striking title grabs the attention and interest of the readers, thus making them go through the whole article.
An informative introduction works as a cherry on your baked cake. Introducing the purpose of the article, what is it all about, it’s brief and what will be the benefit of the article enriches the sole purpose of your article.
After a powerful start, it is again important to maintain the same pace of writing in the upcoming paragraphs. Introducing a detailed description to the topics covered in the introduction is what is actually required over here.
Explaining things further in a detailed yet brief manner with the help of sub-headings, bullet points and a listing of pros and cons can be stated in these paragraphs. A step-by-step approach can be listed over here as it will help the readers to gain a thorough knowledge of the topic.
In order to summarize your whole article, it is necessary to provide a proper conclusion to it. Your final opinion, an open ending or a brief conclusion to summarize the purpose of your article can be listed here.
There are certain expectations or rather a format to our style of write-up. One is required to follow the below mentioned format in order to get a GREEN SIGNAL from our end:
Remember a proper set of guidelines can direct you towards a perfect article!
A. Creating high quality is not a big deal at all! You are only required to follow the mentioned set of guidelines over our panel and you are done.
Making things sound easier for you, below are few pointers that can be considered while developing a high-quality content. Here you are…
1. Help the User complete a specific task like when you are providing a step-by-step guide for a tutorial, then make sure you are listing the step 1 first and step 2 next so as to provide an arranged and congestion free guide to the User.
2. Make your thematic sub-sections appear in an organized manner. Follow the addition of proper sub-sections to your predefined headings. It will not only help in providing a clarity of thoughts to the reader, but it will also help in making your content appear point-to-point and organized.
3. Provide a strong and catchy title to your article. A well-defined and catchy title attracts and engages the reader throughout your article. Also, do not forget to provide an H1 formatting to your title to make it appear more highlighting.
4. Your article must the hold the power of not only inspiring or educating the reader, but it should also sound somewhat entertaining and conversational so as to make the reader glued to your article throughout.
5. Make sure the content written from your end should be completely relevant to the topic stated. Do not involve in distracting yourself and your ideas from the title chosen.
6. Watch your word count to avoid rejection. Well, this does not mean that you are just trying to fit words to achieve the word limit, but you should also make sure to insert relevant statements in support of your word count.
7. Always try to write for your audience. This means that present your article in such a manner that the reader feels that he/she is actually having a face-to-face conversation with you. Offer your readers with a complete information in a conversational style.
8. Do not forget to proofread your content before its final submission. This will help in analyzing your mistakes, grammatical errors and may also help in improving your content.
9. Offer unique value, but not just unique content. Make your content appear different from others in a highly different manner. Do not engage yourself in rephrasing the already stated content over various websites, but try to offer something which is not stated anywhere.
10. Make your content appear visually appealing through the use of related images and proper arrangement of heading and sub-headings. It is an accepted fact that readers rarely go for a content which is not image oriented, rather they prefer something which is visually appealing, image oriented and is arranged in a proper format.
11. Involvement of natural phrases in your content can actually make it sound creative. This may also provide readers with a point of thought and interaction with your article.
12. Linking your content and images to known and valuable sources can also add as a plus point for your article. It will not only help in adding worth to your content, but it may also help in making your content fall under the top Google rankings.
13. Add a layer of transparency and clarity to your thoughts. Do not keep your content in dilemma or any kind of confusion. This will help the reader go through your article with full interest.
14. Before adding any facts or stats to your content, make sure they are recent and are taken from trustworthy sites. This will act as a fact check before making your content live.
15. Define yourself or your Author Bio in a proper manner. This serves as your identification over the Internet, hence it must be valuable enough to create your own value.
16. Supplementing your content with related images, video embeds, infographics or any other kind of media work towards increasing your content’s worth and it also helps in engaging the interest of readers.
17. No one will develop an interest in an article if it’s not properly written. Decorating your content with proper grammar and correct spellings makes the reader glued to your article. A single spelling mistake or incorrect use of grammar may distract or avoid him/her from going further with the content.
18. Go through your Readability Score before publishing it over WordPress. At the end of your article appears a column which states your Readability Score, which further helps in providing a Reader point of view to your article. Try to adapt the listed pointers in your content to increase your Readability Score. Below is a screenshot for the same:
19. Before submitting your final and updated content, ask yourself if you would actually share it with others. This interrogation helps in analyzing your article in your own eyes and may also work towards improving it more.