• E-Commerce Portal Development.
• Payment Gateway Integration.
• Plug-in & Module Development.
• Shopping Cart Development.
• Maintenance and Support.
• Large list of products.
• An intutive navigation model with fast search.
• A design that clicks with the global audience.
• A dedicated team to manage the application.
• Payment gateway integration.
• 3rd party application integration.
• Technology that can work well on multiple devices and platforms.
We use Magento, WordPress, ASP.net and other platforms too.
eCommerce website development does take time to build. There is a lot more that goes into the back-end as compared to a non-commerce website. At Loginworks, our developers look into privacy, security as well as cross-sell, up-sell, inventory, payments, shipping and other features. The scope of work, includes entering product categories, descriptions, images etc.
eCommerce CMS development almost always requires customisation. Our team understands the issues related to eCommerce portal and accordingly do custom development for a tailored solution.
We ensure that your site is properly set up, optimized for SEO and all functionalities that you need are available. Building a eCommerce site that will drive your business to new hieghts
• Responsive eCommerce site.
• Customized eCommerce site.
• Smart User Interface.
• Great User Experience.
We map everything before we start designing, selecting a platform or coding. Understanding who your customers are, how to attract them, how to deliver a positive experience, number of products to go live on the site, integrations that you may need and most importantly, having a strategy on your online business will grow in future.
We help you choose the plaforms that suits your business best. Why one particular CMS is being chosen over another? Magento is one platform that has a large community of developers constantly refining its functionality.
• Pinnacle Cart
• Cube Cart
• Zen Cart
• Open Cart
• Virtue Mart