Our team is working around the clock to ensure that we continue to provide our data services during this most critical time. Below is a list of updates and what we are doing to support our employees, partners, customers, and communities.
Services to Our Clients
At this time, we believe our position in serving customers and the community is essential. As COVID-19 spreads, the clients count on us like never before. We’re working at every level of our business to provide the services our consumers and communities need as we face a global pandemic. It involves taking a range of crucial steps to keep pricing fair and defending our consumers from those who are looking to manipulate the current crisis. To avoid this unfair activity, Loginworks has zero-tolerance for price gouging and existing policies and programs. We’re working hard to fight price gouging.
Caring for Our Staff
Supporting Our Community
- By educating people on COVID19: We started supporting our community by educating people on Covid-19 by providing the below important information.
Wash your hands and practice good hygiene. Remember, we’re all in this together. Let’s do our part to help keep everyone healthy. Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol. Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands. Try to avoid close contact with people who are sick. If you know that someone has COVID-19, keep a distance between yourself and the individual.
- Distributing face masks and sanitizers: As we all know that face masks and sanitizers are a must during Covid-19. But some people cannot even afford them, and numerous people in India don’t know about sanitizers or masks. So we are providing free sanitizers and masks to people who need them but can’t afford them.
The coronavirus epidemic is a story with an uncertain ending. What is evident is that the human impact is already disastrous and that businesses need to respond quickly to protect their workers, to resolve business concerns and threats, and to help reduce the epidemic in whatever way they can.
- COVID-19: How We Are Dealing With It as a Company - March 23, 2020
- Agile Testing – The Only Way to Develop Quality Software - February 8, 2019
- How to Perform System Testing Using Various Types Techniques - May 16, 2018