Magento is the perfect platform for many e-commerce companies. Due to its global popularity, developers are now making different versions of the Magento software for different needs.
Magento 2 is an advanced software for e-commerce platforms. It has developed quite a buzz in the e-commerce industry. More importantly, online merchants are willing to use such kind of software to make huge traffic on the site. The merchants have already started installing the Magento 2 in many ways. You can follow the simple and step-by-step guide to install the software in a simple manner. There are various forms and ways to install this software.
You can follow the right way to install the software without any hassle. You can access the guide to install the Magento 2 with ease. It is important to know that the Magento 2 installation requirements beforehand.
Before going to install the software, you can check the software requirement and make the right decision to install the software. You can install the Magento 2 software with the help of the composer. However, the best part is that today, the merchants need to install the software in different forms.
It is a suggestion for you to access the installation guide from the perfect resource and for that, you can first install the composer and then download the Magento 2.
Install Magento 2 with the composer
These days, merchants opt for different options to install Magento 2. You can decide the favorite option to install the software by using the composer. Before installing Magento 2, the users first install the composer and then go to the next process. You can consider the uses of the composer to install the Magento 2 software and this works perfectly well for the merchant needs.
This popular e-commerce platform is mainly designed for digital entrepreneurs and all e-commerce business owners. They can gain huge benefits with the Magento software. It does not only provide the ideal result to the e-commerce store but also improves the flexibility of the visitor.
Get the details of the composer
The users first need to get the complete details about the composer. The composer is regarded as the dependency manages that written in the PHP scripting language. This is utilized for different software applications and manages you to track the package of the project. You can just get an idea of what way to use the composer for installing the Magento 2 software. It is greatly encouraged by the node NPM. You can make use of the composer to install Magento 2. It is the best option for the user to manage the maintainability of the software and its updates.
Know the system requirement
It is a mandatory aspect for the user to gain the system requirement details if installing Magento 2 is what you need. This is so because you may need to satisfy the system requirements that Magento holds.
The current version of the Magento 2 needs a web server that runs under PHP and MySQL. You can get these scripting languages to finish the installation process successfully. You can run it properly on the server system and you can access the best way to install the Magento 2.
In short, the composer is the right choice for you to install the Magento 2.
Get the key component of Magento 2 software
If you need to install Magento 2 through the composer, you can access the SSH to the webserver. Hence, you can keep up the account on the Magento website.
With the help of the account, you can get full access. Download the Magento 2 keys, extension, theme, and others and you can get all these things from the Magento marketplace repository.
To start with, you need to get the Magento 2 system requirement details. First, you have to gain the access keys to validate the Magento 2 source code repository.
You must log in to the account of the authorized site and locate the relevant link. Consequently, you can click on my access keys and develop the new keys. As a result, you will produce the right pair of public and private keys.
The private and public keys will let you gain complete access to Magento 2 through the composer. However, the users need to check the Magento directory permission for installing the Magento 2 via the composer, and for that, you must have to install the composer.
Install the composer
It is the necessary step to start installing Magento 2 through the composer. It acts as a manager that is well written in the perfect programming language. The users follow the simple steps to install the composer first and then download Magento 2.
- The users need to follow the perfect method. This is available on the composer website because that means 100% compliance.
- You can track the ideal commands to install the composer.
- Users can gain the composer file in the right folder and as a result, keep it very safe.
- Note here: Never forget to set the correct execution permission for the composer script file.
- After completing the installation process of the composer, you can install Magento 2 which is especially relevant in this context.
- You can instruct the composer process to fetch the source code of the software because that is one of the most crucial aspects of the process.
Download Magento 2
It is the next process for installing the current version of Magento. You can follow the command to download Magento 2 by accessing the root directory to download it with the help of the correct command.
Set up the permission
It is most important when it comes to using the software for the e-commerce platform.
If you set up the permission, no one can hack the e-store and gain important information. You must place the right permission on the Magento 2 installation directory. You can access the official documentation on the Magento website to learn how to set the permission for installing the Magento 2 through the composer. If you face a problem while setting the permission, you can ensure a better guide to set the correct permission. So, don’t worry about setting the permission for accessing Magento 2. You can gain ownership of the installation directly by getting it directly from the webserver user.
Make the database
You can create an empty database to work with it. The users already have MySQL with the correct permission. On the other hand, you can ensure the existing database matches your convenience. You can keep up it when you start the installation process. You can do a lot more things to create the perfect database for this concern.
Install the Magento 2
Once the composer installation is finished, you can start to install Magento 2. You can follow the step-by-step instructions to install Magento 2 with the composer. Likewise, these steps will help you to make the installation process very quickly as possible.
- You can access the download file that presents in a separate folder.
- The Apache web server is organized to use as the web folder for the software.
- You can run the download file with the apache user. This is important for the user to manage the files or folders in the directory.
- Users can follow the commands and install Magento 2 with the composer besides checking the updates live on the console.
- Use the setup tools to make the installation process and follow the correct installation command.
- Follow the command by using the installation wizard or the command line.
- Finally, you can receive the congratulation message for successfully installing Magento 2.
- You can able to use the existing login and password to access Magento 2.
How to install the setup wizard
The users try the quick reference to install the setup wizard. You can visit the perfect setup tool to install the setup wizard. You can follow the instruction on how to install Magento 2 by using the wizard interface. Especially relevant: Magento can be also installed from the command line.
You can view the instruction for installing the software with the help of the command line. Prior to installing the setup wizard, you can consider some important things like,
- The system must have to meet the requirement of the Magento 2 software.
- You have to finish the entire prerequisite tasks for installing the software.
- Once you log in to the Magento server, you can move to the Magento file system owner.
The setup wizard lets the user enable and disable the module before making the software installation process. It will allow the users to enable and disable the presently available module. Apart from this, Magento keeps up the third-party module. This is better for avoiding unwanted issues during the installation process.
Run the setup wizard file
It keeps up lots of pages at the same time. Therefore, you can’t skip any page and enter the necessary information that is requested on every page. In case of any error occurs, you can run the setup wizard again and install it correctly. After this, you can start the installation process.
- As a result, you can open the web browser and enter the correct URL in the address bar.
- Click on the agree and set up Magento and continue the process to install the wizard.
How to organize the Magento application
It becomes important for the users to finish installing the Magento application. You can need to organize the application on the web server, at the same time, you can get useful information for configuring the setting for the Magento software. The users have to consider the proper things. You can acquire the ideal option to install the software. The composer can help you with that.
The cron is considered as the task scheduler that does the day-to-day operation.
Improve security setting
Security is a justified concern for the merchant when installing the software. After the installation is completed, you can consider the important points to set the perfect security for the Magento software.
- Important: Ensure that the file ownership and permission are optimal.
- Users can easily follow the strongly recommended default admin URL.
- Rather, ensure the frame option HTTP header that set correctly.
- You can gain the precaution steps for cross-site scripting by enhancing the protection of the software.
- As a result of completing all the processes, you can activate the apache server rewrite.
- You can make use of the Apache web server and activate the server rewrites.
Wrapping Things Up
In conclusion, Magento is a useful software for many e-commerce platforms. Furthermore, the e-commerce business owners need the ideal Magento software for the e-store purpose. Merchants are attracted due to the fabulous features of the software. After all, it is considered the best software when compared to the other tools. You can utilize the best one and improve the speed and performance of the e-store. The users follow all the important steps for installing Magento 2 with the help of the composer.
- What Is Big Data Visualization? - January 22, 2021
- Five Benefits of Big Data Analytics for E-commerce - July 9, 2020
- Google Data Studio Vs. Tableau: Which One is More Suitable for Your Business? - June 25, 2020