Qlik Sense provides the foundation for a new analytics generation, with its powerful associative analytics engine, advanced AI, and flexible multi-cloud architecture. Qlik Sense can enable everyone in the organization to make smarter day-to-day decisions, creating a truly data-driven enterprise.
Business Intelligence Tools
Business intelligence tools make it easy to visualize and analyze data by creating data into interactive dashboards with meaningful insights. Furthermore, they are zero-coding user-friendly tools. Thus, you can easily learn and expertise the software as there is no need for basic programming language knowledge.
Example of BI Visualization Tools
- Microsoft Power BI
- Klipfolio, and so on.
In this blog, we’re going to discuss QlikSense
- In brief, Qlik Sense is a business intelligence (BI) and visual analytics platform that supports a range of use cases, including centrally deployed guided analytics apps and dashboards, custom and embedded analytics, and self-service visualization, within a scalable, governed framework.
- Interactive Dashboards tells us the story about Data; this allows people to use analytics to create and present the information from the data, in the form of charts and graphs, to communicate insights as well as helps in decision making.
- QlikSense flawlessly navigates through tons of data from multiple sources without getting confused with the details and figures.
- However, in addition, there are three products of QlikSense as follows:
- QlikSense Desktop: You can install the Qlik Sense Desktop software after downloading it. You can register yourself and download it. Use the link mentioned (https://www.qlik.com/us/try-or-buy/download-qlik-sense)
- Qlik Cloud: For Qlik Cloud, you don’t need any installation. You can access the Cloud by https://qlikcloud.com. There are some limitations to app size and data storage. Also, you cannot use extensions.
- Qlik Enterprise (Server): To install the Qlik Enterprise version, you will need to download and install a .exe file on your server. After that, users can access the Qlik environment through a URL, most likely https://<servername>/hub.
QlikSense Pricing Plans details are Quote-based Plan; you have to contact the vendor. The free trial lasts for 30 days.
Overview and Feature of QlikSense
- Drag-and-drop visualizations
- Smart Search feature
- Fast and reliable connections to multiple data sources
- Access to real-time analytics anytime, anywhere
- Data storytelling functionality
- Self-service simplicity
- Shared Object Library
- Progressive Creation
- Managed Data Connections
- Rapid Development Environment
- Powerful Open and Standard APIs
- Multi-source data integration including big data
- Enterprise-level security
Technical Features of QlikSense
- The QlikSense supports devices like Windows, Android, iPhone/iPad, Mac, and Web-based.
- The type of customers who prefers to use the QlikSense is, for example, Small Business, Large Enterprises, Medium Business, and Freelancers.
- Particularly, Qlik Cloud allows the users to share Qlik Sense applications with up to five individuals for free without the requirement for them to download Qlik Sense themselves.
- Likewise, Qlik Sense supports vigorous data integration to transform and combine multiple, disparate data sources and provide seamless analysis across them, including fast calculations, associative exploration, and search.
Two Dashboards are using QlikSense is created by Our Data Analytics team, are as following in brief:
- Car Sales Dashboard: Our Data Analytics team has visualized the data showing the details of the car sales from the different shops.
Here, Following are the KPI’s’sKPI’s’s:
- Type of Car: Filter is used to filtering the data information according to the selected car.
- Total Car Buyers: The Count of the customers buying the car.
- Total Car Profit: The sum of the profit gained from the car selling.
- Average waiting time by shops: The Average waiting time took by the shop to deliver the car to the customer after purchasing.
- Car profit per Month: Monthly profit gained from the selling car.
- Bank & Average Interest Rate: The bank and the Interest rate of loan they are proving, to analyze which banks give a loan on high interest and the low-interest rate.
- Monthly Revenue: The total profit gained after removing the shop expenses and employee salaries.
2. Beer & Breweries Dashboard: Our Data Analytics team has also visualized the data showing the details of the Breweries, and the Beer production is done in the different states & cities in the US.
Here, Following are the KPI’s’sKPI’s’s:
- Total Breweries: The count of the total Breweries in the US, shown in the card.
- Total Beers: Total count of Beers manufacturing in the Breweries.
- Count of Breweries in States: a Map showing the number of Breweries is in the different states of the US.
- Breweries with Most Craft Beers: Horizontal Bar Graph showing the most beer styles manufacturing breweries of states in the US.
- Breweries & Beer style Details: A table is shown to show the details of the Breweries name and Brand of Beer and the Beer styles they are manufacturing.
- Most popular craft beer styles produced: The Pie chart showing the Beer Brand manufacturing the most liked and most consumed Beer styles.
Therefore, You can also create your very own first Dashboard too, here on the given link and click on Try Free: https://www.qlik.com/us/products/qlik-sense
In particular, Qlik Sense has proven to be unique and promising tools. This is because of its quick data processing and analysis capabilities due to the in-memory associative Qlik Indexing Engine (QIX) engine (the world’s most powerful associative data indexing engine).
Therefore, Qlik Sense is an in-demand Business Intelligence software in today’s’ time and expects to remain so in demand always. Therefore, it also opens many job opportunities for skilled Qlik Sense professionals. As a result, Such professionals are highly in demand in the industries.
You can visit our site for consultancy. The link mentioned below:
Please feel free to share the feedback and comments in the section below. It would be very great if you share it with your friends or sharing it on Twitter or Facebook. Thank you!